- Zoom in by double-clicking on the graph canvas, or by using a mouse scroll
- Zoom out by shift-double-clicking
- Drag on either canvas to pan the graph
- Hover over a data point to see detail
- Click on an animal in the legend to add/remove it from the graph
Data in this project are made available under the following licence:
Creative Commons Attribution License
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered. Recommended for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.More information
By downloading these data, you agree to the licence terms.
If you use these data in any type of publication then you must cite the project DOI (if available) or any published peer-reviewed papers associated with the study. We strongly encourage you to contact the data custodians to discuss data usage and appropriate accreditation.
- Date Range
2009-08-11 to 2013-08-26
- Spatial Reference System
The data in this project is publicly available under a Creative Commons Attribution License. If you use these data in any type of publication then you must cite the project DOI (if available) or any published peer-reviewed papers associated with the study. We strongly encourage you to contact the data custodians to discuss data usage and appropriate accreditation.
- Hamish Campbell
- Charles Darwin University
- ZoaTrack Dataset
- Dwyer, R, Franklin, C (2016) Data from: 'Tracking estuarine crocodiles on Cape York Peninsula using GPS-based telemetry '. ZoaTrack.org. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.4226/68/5701F95C664E1
- Related Publications
- Campbell, H.A., Dwyer, R.G., Irwin, T., Franklin, C.E. (2013) Home Range Utilisation and Long-Range Movement of Estuarine Crocodiles during the Breeding and Nesting Season. PloS ONE.8(5) e62127 [Link]